Today is the LAST day to earn points and qualify during the first Eagle’s Challenge of 2013! Be in the top 50 point-earners by midnight tonight (April 30th) and win VIP status to the Annual Gratitude Convention being held in Salt Lake City, UT from May 29 – June 1, 2013! As we wrap up this first challenge, we’re also getting ready to take flight with our 2nd Eagle’s Challenge of 2013, learn more below!
If you’ve ever attended our Annual Gratitude Convention, you know that it’s one of the most magical and inspiring events we have at SendOutCards. Being able attend convention as a VIP takes that experience to whole new level. As a top 50 point-earner for the Eagle’s Challenge, VIPs will enjoy exclusive access and status at all Annual Gratitude Convention events (i.e. General Sessions, Treat’em Right Seminars, etc.) including a very exclusive black-tie VIP Event at Utah’s premiere French restaurant, La Callie. VIPs also earn perks throughout the next challenge (May 2013 – August 2013) such as:
- VIP Seating at all SOC Corporate Events
- This includes VIP seating at SCT Schools & Treat’em Right Seminars during the VIP time frame (May 2013 – August 2013) for the VIP and 1 guest
- VIP Luncheon
- Lunch provided during the Treat’em Right Seminars that are attended by the VIP and 1 guest during the VIP time frame (May 2013 – August 2013)
- VIP Access
- This includes VIP lines to picture-taking, etc. at the Treat’em Right Seminars for the VIP and 1 guest during the VIP time frame (May 2013 – August 2013)
- VIP Lanyard & Pin
- $500 Cash Prize
- $500 will be awarded when the VIP attends their first Treat’em Right Seminar during their VIP time frame (May 2013 – August 2013)
- The VIP must attend a TER during their VIP time frame (May 2013 – August 2013) or they will NOT be awarded the cash prize
- SOCStars Magazine Highlight
New 2013 Eagle’s Challenge
(May 2013 – August 2013)
Beginning on May 1, 2013 a new Eagle’s Challenge will begin. You will earn points in the new challenge by gathering customers, sponsoring Marketing Distributors and focusing on the 7/30/Q Club.
How to Earn Points
- Retail Customer ($9.80) = 1 point
- Preferred Customer ($31) = 5 points
- Marketing Distributor = 10 points
- Personally become a 7/30/Q Club Member = 20 points
- Personally Sponsoring an MD who becomes a 7/30/Q Member = 10 points
- Personally rank advancing (to Manager or above) = 10 points
The top 50 point-earners will earn the prize of having VIP Status. VIP Status will include all of the incredible items listed in the above article for October – December 2013. The links for the Second Eagle’s Challenge rules and standings will be sent in an email in the near future. In the mean time, focus on 7/30/Q and building your business each day!
List, Share and Sponsor everyday!