We aren’t just sharing the news here in Vancouver during this weekend’s Boot Camp event; we are sharing it with the world… right… now!
As you know we’ve gone totally mobile with our iOS app and we’ve been taking the world by storm by sending to give and spreading kindness on the go! Now for some time our Android users have been feeling a little left out on the “mobile train”, but there’s no need to fret. As many of you know, during our annual convention this past September, we officially announced we had an Android app in beta.
You’re the first to hear the big news, the SendOutCards Android app is out of beta and in full functioning, public-use mode! You read that right… We are officially live in the Google Play Store!
To ensure you have the absolute best experience while using the Andriod or iOS apps, we have compiled a few Mobile Success Tips which you can also download from our website.
SendOutCards Announces The Official Launch of Their Industry Leading Android Mobile App.
SendOutCards has recently completed the development of their new industry leading, game changing Android app. The new app allows customers and distributors to take photos with their phone and upload to create custom greeting cards and send gifts on the go.
Salt Lake City, UT—October 2, 2015—SendOutCards, the premier greeting card and gifting company, has officially launched their unique greeting card app that features custom greeting cards and a high-end selection of gifts. The platform currently runs on Android OS and is available in the Google Play Store. The SendOutCards app creates a personal experience to creating cards and sending gifts on the go and is an extension of the company’s brand within their digital ecosystem.
Read the full official press release here!
Are You Ready To Win Big This Weekend?
Tap It, Snap It, Post It, Send It and Tune In For Your chance To Win Big!
Whether you’re an Android or iOS user we’ve got a challenge for you! This is your chance to take SendOutCards mobile to global. From now until Monday night’s Leadership Call at 6:00 p.m. (MT) on October 5th we want you to take full advantage of the SendOutCards apps with this special challenge!
Tap It! – Download/use either the Android or iOS app on your phone. Show a prospect, friend or family member the power of the sending cards on the go!
Snap It! – Take a picture with each person you show the app to as you walk them through sending a card.
Post It! – Post the photo on Facebook using #SOCTapThatApp to show the world exactly what you are doing!
Send It! – This is the easiest part of all; simply send that person the card you just told them about.
Tune In! – Join us on the Monday Night Leadership Call to find out if you are the winner of our weekend promotion. You must be present on the call to win, so don’t miss it!
Don’t just stop at one! The more you “Tap That App” this weekend the better your chances are at getting your hands on the amazing prize!
Rules and Regulations
- Each time you complete the entire “Tap That App” challenge, you earn an entrance into the drawing for the prizes.
- You must be listening to the Monday night Leadership Call in order to claim your prize if you are a chosen winner.
- The promotion starts October 2nd and ends October 5th @ 5:59 p.m. (MT).
- The participants in this challenge must be SendOutCards Marketing Distributors.
- SendOutCards reserves the right to adjust the challenge rules at any time without prior notice.
- Contest void in Rhode Island and where applicable.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the State or jurisdiction in which they reside.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other substitutions are allowed. Prizes have no cash value.