Are you ready to Get Egg’d? We’re on the hunt for card and brownie senders just like you! We’re egging you on to spread kindness, love and to celebrate others this month and guess what? If you do, you could be one of our daily winners who gets a golden egg from the SOC Easter Bunny. This is one Easter egg hunt you don’t want to miss out on!
Hoppy Easter, Hoppy Spring… Hoppy, Hoppy Everything!
30 Golden Eggs of various values will be sent, 3 of which will be a golden grand prize!
It’s So Simple! Here’s How It Works:
- You send someone a greeting card with a 4-pack of brownies.
- You are entered into the contest.
- We have a daily drawing for winners.
- You may receive a golden egg in the mail if you’re a lucky winner!
Official Contest Details
- The Get Egg’d promotion runs from March 14-25, 2016.
- Send a 4-pack of brownies and get your name in a daily drawing for prize Mystery Eggs. For every 4-pack you send, you are entered in the daily drawing.
- For Example: You send 5 separate 4-pack brownies to 5 recipients and you will be entered in that daily drawing for a prize Mystery Egg.
- Each day, distributors that have sent 4-pack brownies out will be entered into a daily drawing for prize Mystery Eggs.
- 30 Winners will be chosen: 3 Mystery Golden Egg Grand Prize Winners, 27 Mystery Egg Winners.
Official Contest Rules:
- The promotion starts March 14th and ends March 25th @ 11:59 p.m. (MT).
- The participants in this challenge must be SendOutCards Distributors.
- SendOutCards reserves the right to adjust the challenge rules at any time without prior notice.
- Existing Customers who would like to upgrade and participate in this challenge should contact Customer Support for further details and assistance.
- Contest void in Rhode Island.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other substitutions are allowed. Prizes have no cash value.
No purchase necessary. You may enter the contest by emailing Marketing@SendOutCards.comwith subject line GET EGG’D for a single entry each day. You do not need to email in if you have purchased a 4-pack of brownies. Your entry has been accounted for.