In 3, 2, 1… go! This promotion will be gone before you know! The clock is ticking and the time is drawing near, just 60 days away from our convention this year!
Disneyland® is where dreams and imagination come to life, and now you can make your child’s dreams come true by joining us at convention!
Register your kids for convention by 11:59 p.m. (MT) on July 15th and they’ll be entered into a drawing to win this amazing Disney® prize package, including Disney® 60th Diamond Anniversary memorabilia! They will also receive front-of-the-line access to the Disney® Character Meet & Greet during the SOC Expo. Each kids ticket registered will be entered into the drawing, so why not take the whole family and better your odds of winning?
From the Magic Dash 5k, SOC Expo – The Magic Edition, The World of Imagination Kids Camp and Disneyland® itself, your kids will have the time of their lives and make memories they will never forget.
Join SendOutCards for their 10th anniversary celebration while the happiest place on earth celebrates their 60th Diamond anniversary. Together it’s sure to be a truly magical experience!
This spectacular prize package is not the only thing in store for your kids during convention! Check out The World Of Imagination Kids Camp here and see the full kids Convention agenda below.
The Magic Begins With You Kids Agenda
Official Kidz Blitz Contest Details:
- The promotion ends July 15th @ 11:59 p.m. (MT).
- You must be registered for the 2015 Annual Convention to participate in this challenge.
- For each kids ticket you purchase, you will be entered into the drawing. For example, John registers himself for convention & registers his three children. Therefore, John’s name would be in the raffle 3 times.
- Everyone who has previously purchased kids tickets will automatically be placed in the drawing – same conditions as above apply.
- SendOutCards reserves the right to adjust the challenge rules at any time without prior notice.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other substitutions are allowed. Prizes have no cash value.