What an incredible past few days have been for rank advancing! We have not just one, but four new Executives! Please help us congratulate Dave & Jennie Potter, Lorenzo & Nisha Ferdinands, Matt Scherb and April Beck on their incredible accomplishment. Each has taken the next step in building their successful business and we are extremely proud to have them as part of our SendOutCards family. Continue reading
SendOutCards is proud to announce network marketing powerhouse, Josephine Gross, as a guest speaker for our upcoming Promptings Academy in SLC, UT!
Josephine is a sought-after speaker at international network marketing training and company events. Her most popular speaking topics:
- The Rising Economic Power of Women
- Top Achiever Success Principles
- The Feminine Side of Leadership
- The Global Impact of Network Marketing
- Sacred Commerce and Life Purpose
Born and raised in Belgium, Josephine moved to the US in 1985 to pursue her Masters and PhD in French at Stanford University. In the early 90s, she was hired by the French government to research the question, “How do new technologies change the way we tell stories?” Continue reading
Lisa is currently building and mentoring on an international scale, in areas from new product development, operational systems and international logistics/supply chain development, to marketing and sales strategy development and execution. In true form, she is lending her talents and experience to the SendOutCards team as we forge new ventures worldwide. Continue reading
Congratulations to those of you who Rank Advanced in August! What an accomplishment it is to work as diligently as you have and to be able to see the fruits of your labor… you have earned this moment! We are so proud of your ability to build a strong, solid foundation to your business.
The number of lives you have touched and blessed are increasing by the day and have ultimately strengthened you as a leader, your team and your ability to act on your promptings. You have made the decision to change and to allow yourself to grow and for that we are so proud of your success. SOC nation is taking over and becoming an international success!
1) Organize team meetings, breakfasts, lunches or other gatherings for your team.
2) Tell people where you will be and encourage them to join you – it might be coffee in the morning or a couch in the lobby in the afternoon. Let them know where you are!
3) Take loads of pictures and videos to post online during the event and use in your follow-up cards later. Think of it as a photo-diary of the event!
4) Share the best nuggets of the day online, via twitter or your blog.
5) Participate in our Social Challenges and other activities throughout the event.
6) Be a connector of people – introduce your teammates to leaders and speakers.
7) Interview people with your phone. Ask questions of a speaker, leader, your upline or downline. You can use this now or later in your event follow-up.
8) If you run into a challenge or have a problem during the event, speak to a staff member so we can make it right.
9) Don’t miss a single minute of the event – show up on time every time!
10) Demonstrate what a great leader you are by having a positive attitude!